A new leaked video trailer has surfaced today about Activision’s upcoming role-playing-game, the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The game’s video trailer was spotted via the iMCSx website which reportedly reveals new multiplayer modes. The game’s multiplayer mode can be viewed at the exactly 1:18 minute-duration of the trailer.
It can be recalled that Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is slated to be released on Nov. 6 for for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. “One of the talking points among several gaming websites has been the reveal of a new gameplay mode for Black Ops 3 known as the Free Run mode, where the player will have to pass through a series of puzzle obstacles; making their in-game character to jump, slide, crawl and there will be pop-up targets that they have to take down,” according to International Business Times.
Listed below are the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 multiplayer modes as leaked by the video, according to the report.
- TDM – Team Deathmatch, obviously.
- Search and Destroy
- Capture the Flag
- Kill Confirmed
- Search and Rescue – that’s right, Search and Rescue is apparently back…
- “Champ Libre – test” (French), can be translated to: “Open Field”, “Free Field”
- Custom Modes – here are the custom game modes you’ve saved, just like in Black Ops II
Meanwhile, IGN reports that Call of Duty: Black Ops III will rewarding veteran players of the Call of Duty Franchise via a Loyalty Program.
“Players who have reached a certain rank in the online Multiplayer of Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Ghosts, or Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will earn special personalization packs for the Black Ops III multiplayer. The rewards are for Level 10+, Level 31+, and Presitged+,” the report said.
Below are the game’s rewards:
- Level 10+: Multiplayer Calling Card
- Level 31+: Multiplayer Weapon Sight Reticles
- Prestiged+: Multiplayer Weapon Camo