If you have an iPhone or an Android mobile phone in your pocket and frequently use Facebook you may have noticed that for a couple of days already you can’t read the messages that they send you your contacts. Not if you have not previously installed the new Facebook Messenger application recommends as the service itself. Over the past week we told you that from now on, Facebook oblige all iOS and Android users to use their Facebook Messenger app to communicate with your contacts. It is, as you can see, a lot like WhatsApp messaging system that actually has a clear advantage over the previous system. And it allows users to exchange communications with superior agility who managed to access the integrated messaging feature in general application of Facebook. In addition, the service offers the ability to manage conversations from their own desktop phones with much more clear and simple notifications. But you already know how to install the Facebook Messenger app to your phone?
1) First we remind you that if you have a phone with Windows Phone or any other operating system other than iOS or Android do not have to worry, because this innovation only affects the two platforms mentioned. In both cases, the installation is simple. The most logical thing is to start, sign in to the Facebook application.
2) It is quite possible that in wanting to see your new posts receive a notification that you are told that from now on will require you download your communications through the Facebook Messenger application. The system itself will redirect you to download the application.
3) If not, you can also access the program through the following address: https://www.facebook.com/mobile/messenger and select the appropriate platform. At this point, we must remind you that in addition to being available for iOS and Android, also find for Windows Phone, although in this case, as I have indicated, their use is not mandatory.
4) If you click on each of the platforms, the system will redirect you to the respective shop applications. In the case of Android, a Google Play and the Apple, the App Store. However, if you prefer, you can also go directly to your app store header and type “Facebook Messenger”. In a few moments, you will locate the application you belong.
5) Download the application in question and follow the instructions provided by the developer to install on your computer. In a few moments you should have it on your phone, so you can send and reply to an agile and practical way. From now on, the talks initiated as bubbles appear on your screen to be able to manage, move and delete when you consider appropriate.