2K Sports has officially launched today the mobile version of “NBA 2K16.” The company said that the game’s mobile version can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices for only $7.99. 2K says that the mobile game “delivers the most authentic mobile NBA simulation experience possible.
“NBA 2K16” mobile version has the same features that can be found in the game’s console version such as “My Career mode, along with Season modes and the new Blacktop Mode that takes the game to the streets,” Tech Times said.
“This mobile game has an improved graphics and game performance compared with previous titles from this franchise, and there are also new controls for a more seamless gameplay, including support for a physical controller. The new animations are smoother movement and more realistic articulation combined with new controls,” the publication noted.
Below are the full features of the “NBA 2K16” mobile game.
- Full MyCAREER, Blacktop, and Season modes
- Improved graphics and game performance
- New controls for smoother mobile gameplay
- Ability to earn and enjoy more Virtual Currency
- Euroleague is now available
- Access to the NBA 2K Store with equipment, courts, VC, updated content, and more
- Physical controller support for iOS at launch with Android support coming soon
It can be recalled that earlier this month 2k Sports has released a free companion app called “MyNBA2K16.” Using the app, players will be allowed to play a mobile version of “NBA 2K’s” MyTeam mode, according to Realty Today.