On Thursday, avid fans of the basketball simulation video game, “NBA 2K16” will be receiving a new patch update. The news comes after game developer 2K Sports has announced that it will roll out the patch to gaming consoles.
According to Realty Today, “2K Sports’ newly released console patch has a file size of 2 GB and presently it is available for PS4 owners. However, the game developer says that patch is still pending approval from the software giant Microsoft.”
OperationSports has listed below the improvements for NBA 2K16 Pro-Am mode.
- Pro-Am Team Play has been added to the game! You can now play as a full team in your custom-built arenas.
- Addressed a number of matchmaking issues that inhibited users from playing in Pro-Am Walk-On games.
- Fixed an issue where your player would sometimes appear with the incorrect height (if you had more than one MyCAREER save file) when entering MyPARK/Pro-Am from within MyCAREER.
- Fixed a rare case where the ball would get stuck in the High Roller courts, thus preventing a game from concluding.
- Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.
- Improved the animation of the skateboard in MyPARK. If you don’t have this, get it. You can move between courts faster than those that are on-foot!
- 2K Beats will now continue to play after finishing a game in MyPARK.
- Resolved a rare case where the game would hang when entering/exiting the Tattoo editor when customizing the tattoos on your MyPLAYER.
- Addressed an issue on the main menu where the title would freeze for a period of time before proceeding to the selected action (e.g. loading a MyCAREER save).
- Tuned player sweat so that its effects are much more visible when playing longer quarter lengths.
- Players will no longer slide/skate when pressing the block button during an inbound state. It was funny while it lasted.
- Tuned crowd excitement and intensity on made buzzer beaters.
- Resolved a case where certain players (e.g. Kristaps Porzingis) would have their hairstyle change slightly when zooming in the camera very close in replay.