We’ve all wanted to have a pig roast every once in a while, but most of us just look at hardware prices on Amazon and then give up. The story related here, on the other hand, has some people so excited to roast a pig that they do it in a bathtub.
No, they didn’t fill it with water, they filled it with wood or charcoal or something and started it on fire. This was, in retrospect, a bad decision. They risked everyone in the entire building, and when the firefighters arrived, they were more interested in saving the pig.
We Guess It Could Have Caused a Fire
Not only did this woman save her pie, and potentially keep a bad fire from happening, but she also gave the local firefighters a treat to eat. It almost seems like she planned this from the very beginning.
Surely an old woman who is going to call the fire department to get her pie out of the oven knows that she shouldn't leave the house when something that delicate is being baked. If you leave a pie in there for even a second too long they get burnt.
Helping Out the Fuzz
Firefighters and police officers have a little bit of a rivalry going on. They're often lumped together in people's minds so there's a healthy competition between the two.
The firefighters won this day when they were called in to open a door, just to have the occupant open the door for them. The boys in blue probably want to forget about it, but then again they usually have to deal with way more armed people than firefighters do. Fires can't hold weapons. Oh, man, what if they could. That would be rad.
Big Kids Getting Stuck in Little Stuff
Not only does this story have a person getting stuck in an embarrassing way, but it also has him paying for it, literally. The teenager – a grown-up person – got stuck in a tiny child's chair and had to cut him out of it.
The teen got embarrassed, and then the fire department charged the parents for a non-emergency rescue. Additionally, the parks department then charged the parents for the swing. We hope he learned a valuable lesson on that day. If not, well, he's hopeless.
We Bet This Happens a Lot
The tables at public parks are made from tough plastic that you can't damage unless you have tools. They also have the perfect size holes for kids to stick their fingers in, so we're going to guess that this is the kind of thing that happens a little bit too often.
And we bet that hurts, too. But, then again, the embarrassment is probably far more potent, as well as the teasing this child rightfully received from his friends and probably the firefighters as well.